As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Developer who wants to be in the forefront of large scale software development, within our near real-time Business Support Solutions with focus on Charging and 5G.
“A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future.”
Our systems are developed with industry standard technologies, geared for virtualization and cloud environment, with excellent user experience in mind.
You will join a well-established development team in the appealing town Karlskrona, just by the boarder of an archipelago.
Work in Ericsson Karlskrona means work in an inspiring, fun, learning and creative environment. Our guiding lights are respect, perseverance, professionalism and integrity.
Your role will include a broad variation of different development activities such as requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, tool design and product troubleshooting.
Once settled in into the development role we can offer several technical career paths.
We work in a global world in close collaboration and cooperation with our colleagues in India.
The development team adopts Agile ways of working in which continuous improvement and innovation are practice in daily work.
- Our team consists of experienced software developers sharing your interest of programming.
- We mainly focus on back-end development.
- We work with customer driven development of a product with high performance standards.
- Our working methodology is based on Automation and Continuous Integration as our corner stones in our code production.
- We offer the possibility to have a high growth in your software developer role (including technical leadership) and being challenged in different roles.
To be successful in the role you must have
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Good knowledge in development environments and tools like Jira, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- A creative soul and love to find new paths, innovations and solutions.
- Leaderships skills in the sense of being brave enough to take full responsibility for your area of tasks and personal development, and in the long run also for the team or complete product.
- A positive and inspiring approach to your everyday work and team mates.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in English, since we are a big player in the global environment.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
The selection process and interviews are ongoing, so we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as possible, but by 11 October at the latest.
You will report to R&D Line Manager – Charging and 5G.
Recruiter: Emelie Nygård, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Don’t wait! Take the chance and apply to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Come and sail with us in Karlskrona!
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || [[mfield2]]