As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
At Solution Area Enterprise Systems within Ericsson’s Group IT, we run IT like a business which means focusing on the value we deliver; on top of costs we generate! We make the step from consuming technology to actively identify, nurture, and develop new technology – but only that which deliver value to our customers.
We are accountable for management and transformation of End-to-End business process in the flow dimension covering Sales, Marketing, Supply, Sourcing Finance, HR, Resource Management, R&D etc. The application landscape spans across PLM, CRM, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), ERP, SCM, MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), HRMS etc. to deliver Digital Ericsson.
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to manage our Portfolio & Commerce solution (based on SAP Hybris)!
The Portfolio & Commerce (P&C) digital offering is a key part of our Digitalization Transformation. It starts with online browsing of our Products & Bundles, checking technical specifications and stock levels. Customers can then create Price requests and RFQ/Quotes and do online Ordering. They follow Order status, Track & Trace and receive the Invoices automatically. One vital part is the Configure-Price-Quote-(CPQ)-possibility – were customers can do both bundling or online configuration of our flexible solutions to
fit each customers’ individual needs.
- Define the P&C strategy and roadmap – in close collaboration with the business – to support for our Digitalization Transformation and eCommerce business
- Support the roll out of the P&C-solution to onboard different types of customers around the world
- Support the business Product managers to enable their product Portfolios in the P&C solution
- Manage and lead the IT team for the P&C solution. The team consists of Ericsson employees and several resources from different vendors. In total + 80 people.
- Work with enterprise architects, IT Leadership and other partners to define a strategic plan for delivering new business capabilities to the enterprise.
- Manage all involved vendors, including everything from contract negotiations to daily work
- Optimize the P&C Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Prepare portfolio/product decisions and establish safeguard execution plans
- Manage the complete budget including engagement planning, budgeting, regular follow ups, Purchase Order-handling etc.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience from large, complex, global and group wide/cross-functional programs
- Experience of working with eCommerce and digital business development, preferably in B2B sales
- Experience from implementing business critical solutions
- Experience working with multinational global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Knowledge of assigned products and the business environment in which they exist (business models and players)
- Knowledge within IT processes, tools and infrastructure
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Hiring Manager: Head of SSA Market & Sell Portfolio
Recruiter: Justyna Gnatowska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]