Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for Automation & AI Solution Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal partners and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their strong position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
- Solution architect will be accountable for design of end to end solutions that meets business requirements for the products
- Define technical product roadmap. Drive functional and non-functional requirements, conduct analysis and establish metrics for success
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- Document and maintain product information
- Provide advice on standard methodologies and approaches to technology teams and internal business partners
- Collaborate cross areas with business stakeholders, IT colleagues and IT supplier partners to meet product work
To be successful in the role you must have
- Domain experience: Technical Product Manager or IT Enterprise architect or Software architect with minimum 7+ years
- Enterprise architect certifications (TOGAF, Zachman etc..)
- Experience in IT design, development and architecture as well as in Product Management
- Prior programming language development experience. (.Net, Java or any other Commercial software)
- Exposure to Composable architectures development
- Excellent motivation skills, being both self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to deadlines and able to motivate others at all levels.
- Hyper Automation skills (multiple skills or combination of skills like RPA, Low Code, AI or ML etc).
- IT processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge.
- Prior Ericsson experience (optional)
- Agile approach and ways of working
- Experience in data integration applications / handling data from various source systems including SAP and HANA
- Familiar with industry standard methodologies in web and mobile app development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable record of communicating technical details to a non-technical audience
- Low Code development experience
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here :
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and the interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send your application in English as soon as possible.
Location: Sweden & Turkey
Travel Requirement: 10%
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Recruiter: Isha Vashishtha(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kindly note we do not accept application send via e-mail.
We encourage the opportunity to meet you!
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 545630