As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We need experienced software developers!
Currently we have 2 open positions as Developer in our TrxCtrl team within the CRM Algorithms Function Control section placed in Stockholm.
TrxCtrl is a separate software module in the Radio software. It is handling configuration of TX linearization, therefore competence in both software development and general radio functionality is essential. The development ranges from early studies to test activities and maintenance.
The work will include integration activities for new HW or SW features as well as design and test systems. In this position you will work with software controlling and configuring the radio hardware. The goal is to develop a high quality software with low maintenance needs.
Our organization works in Lean and Agile ways. We coordinate multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement and knowledge exchange is part of the daily work.
- Contribute in Implementing new functionality and test cases for TrxCtrl
- Provide troubleshooting and help other developers.
- Test your Work in the lab with radio hardware and RF instruments
To be successful in the role you must have
- University degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good programming skills in C++ and Java
- Good knowledge in Wireless Communication systems
- Good knowledge in Radio hardware and software Integration
- Knowledge in Radio HW- and SW- troubleshooting
- Experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design is preferable
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Hiring Manager: Manager DNEW RA CRM ALG Algorithm 5
- Recruiter: Kalpana Dubey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please submit your application documents in English by July 30th, 2021
- Role is based in Kista, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 546645