Job Description Physical Security Manager, Scandinavia
Are you a skilled expert in the world of physical security and are ready for new fun challenges? We are now looking for a person being responsible for physical security for our team in Scandinavia, placed in Stockholm.
As responsible for physical security at CGI Scandinavia, you get the opportunity to be part of a great team with several security experts both locally and globally. We have a great and helpful team-spirit with the objective of making our members and clients secure.
We at CGI believe in the idea that we can go further if we thrive together and work together. Every day we build each other, our clients and our business. With us you get to work with leading experts in every field of security and very security demanding customers.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Working as a physical security manager at CGI means a varied everyday life. You will belong to a team with experts in variety of security areas, ranging from technical IT-security to information security, security clearance and physical security. We all support and learn from each other to continuously develop as professionals. We have a open and fun atmosphere in the group and also globally, and everyone strives to enjoy the days at work. You will report to the Scandinavian head of security.
As an physical security manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Scandinavian business in physical, people and travel security with focus on Sweden. In more detail this means you will be managing the area of physical security for the 30 offices in Sweden, but also support the other Scandinavian countries. You will document operational instructions and implementation of the physical security policy. You will be a key resource in the long term development of the physical security in Scandinavia. You will manage physical, people and travel security according to global strategy and local regulation.
Your duties include:
• Assessing and mitigating security risks
• Where applicable, maintaining compliance to ISO 27001 certification and ensuring its alignment to the corporate Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF)
• Support physical security in Scandinavia
• Support the Protective Security officer with physical security solutions based on client demands
• Supporting Corporate Real Estate and Facilities when establishing new sites, moving or rebuilding at existing locations. This includes both the physical security aspects as well as fire prevention
• Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for system architectures, security engineering and integration of physical access control, physical intrusion detection, video surveillance and alarm monitoring/response
• Provide local knowledge for legislation and compliance in physical security, such as access control, video surveillance, background checks and security clearances
• Manage exceptions for the area
• Supervise, track and review physical access systems logs for anomalies and discrepancies
• Monitoring development and key performance indicators for the physical security
• Guide in correct implementation of the physical security policies and system
• Guide global physical security systems operations
• Align with local operations within the global framework and standardized program
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
To succeed in this role, we are looking for you who have a minimum of 5 – 7 years in a security management role which should include some combination of management of physical, people and travel security in national, regional or global in a global corporate environment.
You make things happen and are used to leading change work. You Should be comfortable with and experienced in working with technology and related physical security systems (global access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring and intrusion detection). You are fluent in Swedish and English and it is very positive if you have experience with Swedish Protective Security.